TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRUEMONEY PLATFORM
(TrueMoney Wallet Indonesia)
As of 4th June 2021
This Terms and Conditions or ‘’Terms’’ applies to all Users of TRUEMONEY Platform or web-site, which Services are provided by PT Witami Tunai Mandiri (“TRUEMONEY INDONESIA”, otherwise known as “we”, or “our” or “us”) in connection with the usage and access of TRUEMONEY Platform or web-site.
1. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA is a server-based electronic money operator established and maintained by PT. Witami Tunai Mandiri domiciled in Millenium Centennial Center,Level 36. Jl.Jend.Sudirman No.Kav 25,RT.4/RW.2,Kuningan-Setiabudi, South of Jakarta, 12920, which is duly licensed and supervised by Bank Indonesia, namely:
- Electronic Money Issuer according to Letter No. 16/129/DKSP dated 18th July 2014 as extended by Letter No. 20/259/DKSP/Srt/B dated 12 July 2018 issued by Payment System Policy Department (or Departemen Kebijakan Sistem Pembayaran or “DKSP”); and
- Fund Transfer Operator according to Certificate No. 16/152/DKSP/58 dated 18th July 2014.
2. TRUEMONEY ID is the identity of the TRUEMONEY Platform Users for the purpose of accessing Services, web-sites and mobile applications.
3. CDD or KYC stands for Customer Due Diligence or Know Your Customer is an action for the identification, verification, and monitoring process of prospective Users which are carried out by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA prior the prospective Users are approved by TRUEMONEY Indonesia as users of the TRUEMONEY Platform services
4. Dormant Account is TrueMoney Agents who is considered inactive or Dormant Account in the event there is no transaction within 3 (three) months consecutively.
5. Services is comprising of electronic money services and fund transfer which allows Users to have limit balance in the TRUEMONEY Platform.
6. TRUEMONEY Agents is certain individual or entities who partnered with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to distribute Services to Members and non-Members, via TRUEMONEY Indonesia applications.
7. Merchants are retail stores or third parties on the basis of agreement with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA that offer Products and Services to Users.
8. Members are Users of TRUEMONEY Platform to whom TRUEMONEY INDONESIA have conducted or have not conducted the CDD or KYC.
9. User(s) is individual who uses TRUEMONEY Platform Services.
10. Unregistered Member(s) is a TRUEMONEY Platform Users to whom CDD or KYC process are not yet conducted thus the benefits shall be differentiated from Registered Members in accordance with the prevailing Bank Indonesia regulation;
11. Registered Member(s) is a TRUEMONEY Platform Users to whom CDD or KYC process are conducted which shall be provided with benefits in accordance with the prevailing Bank Indonesia regulation.
12. Password is a combination of letters and numbers created by Users to access TRUEMONEY Platform mobile application and web-site and may be changed by the Users.
13. TRUEMONEY PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a confidential information and only known by Users and must be entered / input by such Users for the usage of TRUEMONEY Platform Services. TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN are used to prove that Users are entitled to TRUEMONEY Platform Services.
14. OTP (One Time Password) is a random code sent by SMS to respective Users.
15. Products and Services are goods and/or services which are advertised or offered in TRUEMONEY Platform and/or web-site and/or Merchants.
16. Transactions are all financial activities involving Users’ TRUEMONEY Platform balances, including but not limited to: debit, credit, transfers, top-ups, cash out, purchases of Products and Services available on TRUEMONEY Platform and web-site or Merchant sites or applications conducted online or offline.
17. Personal Data means information from which an individual can be identified independently or through a combination of other information held by us (eg. either directly or indirectly through our system).
II. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. The prospective Users who register through TRUEMONEY Platform shall fill in his/her Personal Data including but not limited to Name, Date of Birth, Telephone Number / Mobile Number, E-mail, Identity Card Number (or Nomor Induk Kependudukan – as may be applicable for Indonesian citizen), and shall upload his/her scanned of valid proof of identity. The prospective Users who register through TRUEMONEY Platform will be conducted the CDD and KYC process to me classified as Registered Member(s), whilst Users to whom the CDD and KYC process have not been conducted will be classified as Unregistered Member(s).
3. Users can then use the TRUEMONEY Platform Services to make Transactions for Products and Services provided and make Transaction at the Merchant website or its related application based on their users account classification.
III. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When first using the TRUEMONEY Platform Services, the Users are required to register an account and log-in using a PIN that being created by Users during registration or provided by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA via SMS/e-mail. Users are required to change the PIN the first time they logged-in, with a new PIN according to the Users’ wishes.
2. The Users hereby agreed and warrant that the Personal Data and all data for each Transaction are accurate, correct, and complete. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall is not responsible for any impacts that might arise due to negligence, incompleteness, obscurity, or inaccuracy of orders/data from the Users.
3. Any Transactions which was commanded by Users in TRUEMONEY Platform shall be executed and may not be undone once such Users have provided his/her PIN for verification.
4. Each command approved by Users stored on TRUEMONEY Indonesia data center is valid data received as evidence from the relevant Users shall be a legitimate command to TRUEMONEY Platform to carry out the Transaction.
5. TRUEMONEY Platform accepts and executes every order from Users as a valid order based on PIN provision and for that TRUEMONEY Indonesia has no obligation to examine or investigate the authenticity or validity or authority of TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN of the relevant Users or to assess or prove the accuracy or completeness of the intended order or command of the Transaction, and as such, such order is legally binding on the Users accordingly.
6. TRUEMONEY Indonesia has the right not to carry out orders from the Users, if:
- The balance of the User's account at TRUEMONEY Platform is insufficient to conduct Transactions.
- TRUEMONEY Indonesia knows or has reasons to suspect that fraud or a crime has been or will be committed.
- Users have not yet completed the KYC process – hence, such Users are unable to use certain features such as peer to peer transfers (sending money to fellow TRUEMONEY Platform Users), cash out, and transfer to a bank account.
7. As proof that the Transaction ordered by the User has been successfully carried out by TRUEMONEY Platform, the User will get a notification about the Transaction via User’s e-mail or User's web dashboard on User's TRUEMONEY Platform.
8. Users agree and acknowledge that: by carrying out Transactions through TRUEMONEY Platform, all Users’ orders received by TRUEMONEY Platform will be treated as a valid evidence even though no written documents are made and/or signed documents are issued. Evidence of orders from Users to TRUEMONEY Platform is sent electronically and stored in TRUEMONEY Indonesia data center and/or stored in the form of information storage and other data in TRUEMONEY Indonesia, whether in the form of written documents, notes, computer print outs and/or a copy, which shall be a valid evidence so that the validity, truth or authenticity as such shall not be denied.
9. In relation to TRUEMONEY Unregistered Member(s), the account limit balance is in the amount of IDR 2,000,000 (two million Rupiah) at maximum; the Services obtained are only in the form of top-ups and payment; and maximum fund in amount per month (accumulatively) is IDR 20,000,000 (twenty million Rupiah).
10. Whilst with respect to TRUEMONEY Registered Member(s), the account limit balance is in the amount of IDR 10,000,000 (ten million Rupiahs) at maximum; the Service obtained are in the form of top-ups, cash out, transfer balances to fellow Users and to bank account, as well as payment; and maximum fund in amount per month (accumulatively) is IDR 20,000,000 (twenty million Rupiah).
11. Users shall not receive any interest on the placement of funds in TRUEMONEY Platform account.
12. Users’ funds placed in TRUEMONEY Platform are not protected by the Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS).
13. Members may contact and report to TRUEMONEY Indonesia Customer Care phone number (0804-1000-100) in the event of loss of simcard or smartphone device with a number registered at TRUEMONEY Platform to be blocked. The report need to state the Identity card / driving licence number that matches the ID card / SIM registered on the TRUEMONEY Indonesia system.
14. Members are required to make frequent updates should there is any change in Personal Data by contacting TRUEMONEY Customer Care phone number (0804-1000-100).
15. TRUEMONEY Indonesia is only obliged to bear the direct loss suffered by the Users so long as it can be duly proven due to TRUEMONEY Indonesia wrongfulness, with a maximum amount of the nominal amount of the relevant or disputed Transaction.
16. Users are not allowed to change the phone numbers that already registered on TRUEMONEY. If Users change their phone numbers, Users can register as new user using their new phone number.
IV. TRUEMONEY ID, PASSWORD AND PIN
1. TRUEMONEY ID and PIN are confidential codes and the authority to use them rests with the Users. TRUEMONEY ID is permanent and cannot be changed.
2. Users are required to secure TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN as confidential information and thus requested not to share them to anyone. Be careful when using TRUEMONEY ID, Passwords and PIN so that they are not visible and known to others.
3. Users are advised to change their password and PIN periodically.
4. If Users know or suspect TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN for TRUEMONEY Platform have been discovered by anyone who is not authorized, then the Users are obliged to immediately make changes to their PIN.
5. All orders and Transactions based on unauthorized use of TRUEMONEY IDs, Passwords and PINs by unauthorized parties are the responsibility of the relevant Users.
6. Users hereby declare that the use of TRUEMONEY IDs, Passwords and PINs in every order for TRUEMONEY Platform transactions is also authorization from the Users to TRUEMONEY Platform to carry out Transactions, but not limited to debiting Users’ account balance that are still available in TRUEMONEY Platform in the context of carrying out the Transaction ordered.
7. All misuse of TRUEONEY IDs, Password or PIN are the responsibility of the Users. The Users hereby releases TRUEMONEY from any and all claims that may arise, both from third parties and the Users themselves as a result of misuse of TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN.
V. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
1. Access to TRUEMONEY Platform Services will be terminated by TRUEMONEY Indonesia if:
- The user requests to permanently stop accessing TRUEMONEY Platform Services, which among others is caused by:
- Users forget about access to ID / TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN.
- Users close all accounts that can be accessed through the TRUEMONEY Platform Service.
- TRUEMONEY Platform account is included in fraud investigations.
b. Evidence of receipt of a written report from the User regarding the alleged or known TRUEMONEY ID, Password and User's PIN by other unauthorized parties.
c. TRUEMONEY Indonesia implements compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. In the event that the Member wishes to report loss of balance, requests for blocking and reactivation due to termination of access to the Services mentioned above, the User must contact TRUEMONEY Customer Care via the Customer Care telephone number or email address as written on the 'Contact' menu in the TRUEMONEY Platform.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Member will release TRUEMONEY Indonesia from any claim, in the event TRUEMONEY Indonesia is unable to carry out orders for Transaction from Member either in part or in full due to events or causes beyond control of TRUEMONEY Platform including but not limited to any interference with computer viruses or Trojan Horses systems or components endangerment that may interfere with TRUEMONEY Platform Services, TRUEMONEY web browsers or computer systems, Users or Internet Service Providers, natural disasters, war, riots, non-functioning equipment, systems or transmission, electrical disruptions, telecommunication disruptions, government policies , banking system failures and other events or causes outside of TRUEMONEY Indonesia's power or ability.
VII. DORMANT ACCOUNT AND DORMANT ACCOUNT FEES
1. TrueMoney Agents shall be considered inactive or Dormant (hereinafter ‘’Dormant Account’’) in the event there is no Transaction for 3 (three) months consecutively. TrueMoney Agents authorizes TRUEMONEY to deduct Agents’ balance and charge Dormant Account Fees with 30 (thirty) days prior notice as from 4 June 2021 (hereinafter shall referred to as "Dormant Account Fees”). Dormant Agent Accounts hereby waive Article 1813, 1814 and 1816 of the Indonesian Civil Code and grant TRUEMONEY the right and an irrevocable power to charge Dormant Account Fees with the following conditions:
- A Dormant Fees of Rp 5.000 (five thousand Rupiah) will be charged monthly for Dormant Accounts that meet the criteria stated above. The charge will be applied for the 3 (three) consecutive months if the account remains Dormant.
- Thereafter, Dormant Fees will increase to Rp 25.000 (twenty five thousand Rupiah) for each additional consecutive months of inactivity (ie. From the 7th month of continuous inactivity).
- Furthermore, if the balance of the Dormant Account falls below the applicable Dormant Account Fees chargeable to the respective account in any given month, subject to prior notifications to Dormant Accounts holders, TRUEMONEY reserves the right and an irrevocable power to close these accounts and move the remaining balance to the Agents’ corresponding Member accounts.
For the purposes of this provision, "Transaction" means the completion of all financial activities involving Users’ TRUEMONEY Platform balances, including but not limited to: debit, credit, transfers, top-ups, cash out, purchases of Products and Services available on TRUEMONEY Platform and web-site or Merchant sites or applications conducted online or offline, as instructed by you.
2. In relation to the termination of Dormant Accounts by TRUEMONEY, Dormant Agents and TRUEMONEY hereby agreed to waive application of Article 1266 and 1267 of Indonesian Civil Code, unless otherwise the Dormant Accounts holder close their accounts.
VIII. REJECTION OF TRANSACTIONS
We may reject a Transaction performed by You if Our system catches suspicious transaction pattern, if You violate a part or all of these Terms and Conditions and/or violate the prevailing laws and regulations.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The graphics, logos, photos, images, names, words, letters, numbers, text, colour arrangements and combinations of elements of any intellectual property rights available through TRUEMONEY Platform Services are owned by TRUEMONEY Indonesia or its supplier or Merchant. Such trademarks may not be used for things not related to the Product and Services in any way that may cause confusion among TRUEMONEY Platform Users or harm TRUEMONEY Indonesia or its supplier or Merchant. Users of TRUEMONEY Platform and web-site are prohibited from impersonating, reproducing, or using it for the benefit and in any way without the prior written consent of TRUEMONEY Indonesia or its supplier or Merchant.
X. PRIVACY POLICIES
If any part of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid or unenforceable due to applicable laws and regulations, then Users agree that such invalidity shall not affect all other parts of these Terms and Conditions. We will endeavour to substitute such provisions to be valid and do not violate the other legal provisions so that able to reflect similar purpose of the respective provisions.
XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
By using the TRUEMONEY Platform Services, Users agree to be bound with these Terms and Condition and that its interpretation will be subject to the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia. Any legal action or dispute that may arise in connection with the TRUEMONEY Platform Services, shall be settled in South Jakarta District Court or without prejudice to the right of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to submit claim to other competent district courts in Indonesia.
1. Any Members may contact TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Customer Care via telephone or e-mail address as listed in the 'Contact' menu on the TRUEMONEY Platform; should there is any questions, complaints or problems relating to Transactions and any difficulties in accessing TRUEMONEY Platform Services. Customer complaints will be resolved a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Customer Care will confirm to the each of Users the status of the complaint if the complaint has been resolved or inform the relevant Users if the settlement would require more than 14 working days since further investigation is required.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to these sites, policies, terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions at any time hereafter submitted to Users in the media we provide. All changes, additions, deletions, modifications and any other that we make in connection with such services shall automatically apply within 1x 24 hours after they have been downloaded and announced on TRUEMONEY Platform. Users are advised to always read and find out any notices that we convey to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA media. Hence, Users are hereby agreed to be bound to any changes that we make to these sites, policies, terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions
3. These provisions are made in English and Indonesian. In the event of an inconsistency between the English version and the Indonesian version, the Indonesian version shall prevail.
4. We declare that Merchants are independent contractors who are not related to TRUEMONEY Indonesia or our subsidiaries, employees, management or other affiliated parties.
5. The User agrees that TRUEMONEY Indonesia may use Users’ Personal Data for internal data analysis purposes as and when necessary.
6. These Terms are made in English and Indonesian language. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and the Indonesian language version, the Indonesian language version shall prevail.
As more fully described in the Terms and Conditions for TRUEMONEY INDONESIA (“Terms and Conditions”), TRUEMONEY Platform is an integrated services app designed by TRUEMONEY for users. TRUEMONEY Platform provides a gateway for registered Users of TRUEMONEY Platform to participate in a variety of activities, including accessing information or promotions, and making payments.
If a User does not provide such Personal Data to us, we will remain unable to provide such User with full Services in TRUEMONEY Platform nor to comply with any laws or guidelines issued by regulator or relevant authorities.
A. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may obtain User’s Personal Data from various sources (e.g. from User or through third parties), including:
1. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) about User’s mobile device or other item of hardware which are used to access the TRUEMONEY Platform (including User’s IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, internet service provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit/usage, page views and any search term that the User use) (“Device Information”).
2. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when User signs up for TRUEMONEY Account as a user of the TRUEMONEY Platform, including User’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Registration Information”).
3. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) during the TRUEMONEY Account usage, including User’s bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, transaction data, and other information from checks or money orders (“Account Information”).
4. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when User utilize virtual account provided by TRUEMONEY Indonesia to receive electronic money and/or electronic wallet payment from payer, whether you are a service provider or Merchant, TRUEMONEY may collect certain information related to your utilization including but not limited to service and/or goods transacted, amount you collect from every transaction, withdrawal or settlement account details and withdrawal or settlement history.
5. TRUEMONEY may also collect your Personal Data from third parties (including our agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and any others who provide services to us, perform functions on our behalf, or whom we collaborate with). In such cases, we will only collect your Personal Data for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be).
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use the Personal Data that we obtained about User for the following purposes:
1. Verifying User’s eligibility to use any of the features and functions of the TRUEMONEY Platform.
2. Processing User’s registration with TRUEMONEY account as User of the TRUEMONEY Platform, maintaining and managing User’s registration.
3. Providing User with services and related customer services regarding the use of User’s TRUEMONEY account, including, working in collaboration with TRUEMONEY Indonesia to facilitate the settlement of purchase price for goods and services, shipping, and related services for purchases, charge-backs, sending notices about User’s transaction, and responding to User’s queries, feedback, claims, or disputes.
4. Providing User with Services and related customer services regarding the use of TRUEMONEY Platform, which is to provide convenience for User in identifying other TRUEMONEY Platform Users when the User is checking its mobile phone contacts book through TRUEMONEY Platform.
5. Improving and expanding our offerings by way of research and development of new functions of the TRUEMONEY Platform or other new products and services that we may offer from time to time.
6. Conducting research, statistical analysis or surveys, whether orally or in writing, in order to manage and protect our business including our information technology infrastructure, to measure the performance of TRUEMONEY Platform and other services we offer and to ensure User’s satisfaction with our service.
7. Analysing trends, usages, and other behaviours (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis), which help us better understand how User and our collective User base access and use the TRUEMONEY Platform and the underlying commercial activities conducted, including for purposes of improving our Services and responding to customer queries and preferences.
8. Subject to having obtained User’s consent in accordance with applicable law and as contemplated in section D below, we may provide direct marketing information to User relating to services offered by us and our affiliates and selected third parties using User’s Personal Data to contact User, including by telephone, text (SMS), e-mail, and post.
9. Managing risk, performing creditworthiness and solvency checks, or assessing, detecting, investigating, preventing and/or solving fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protecting the integrity of our information technology platform.
10. Detecting, investigating, preventing or remediating violations of the Terms and Conditions, any applicable internal TRUEMONEY Platform policies, relevant industry standards, guidelines, laws or regulations.
11. Making such disclosures as may be required by any law or regulation of any country applicable to us or our affiliate, government official, or a third party, including any card association or other payment networks. Disclosures may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement in any country applicable to us or our affiliate (including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing reporting requirements).
12. Making any disclosure to prevent any harm or financial loss, to report any suspected illegal activity or to deal with any claim or potential claim brought against us or our affiliate.
13. Any other legitimate business purposes, such as protecting Users from losses, protecting lives, maintain the security of our systems and products, and protecting any of our other rights and/or properties.
We also may use User’s Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or for which User have subsequently consented.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
User’s Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such information to the following parties (domestically or abroad) for the purposes set out in B.1 to B.13 above:
1. TRUEMONEY account and other TRUEMONEY Services wholly or partly owned group companies.
2. Any agent, contractor or third party service provider that we work with in providing User with our Services, including for fraud prevention, bill collection, data entry, database management, promotions, marketing, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts, and payment extension services.
3. Entities with whom we maintain business referral or other commercial arrangements, including affiliated parties, third parties or entities which are engaged commercially with TRUEMONEY Indonesia.
4. Merchants and other organizations, such as payment networks or financial institutions, to or through whom these payments are made using the TRUEMONEY Platform, or other entities that allow TRUEMONEY Platform usage.
5. Third-party financial institutions, banks, collection agents and credit agencies.
6. Third-party marketing service providers.
7. Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and regulatory authorities or any other institutions to which TRUEMONEY Indonesia is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment network.
8. Entities involved in any merger, acquisition, financing transaction or joint venture with us.
D. DIRECT MARKETING
As specified at B.7, TRUEMONEY may wish to use User’s Personal Data in direct marketing activities and will, in the future, obtain User’s consent with respect to the contemplated scope and manner for such direct marketing activities. Where User provides such subsequent consent, then please note that:
1. Certain Personal Data obtained by us from time to time may be used in direct marketing and promotion.
2. We may offer User promotion of goods and services which are considered relevant to User for which User’s subsequent consent will be specifically obtained. This may include goods and Services that are offered by us, any of our affiliates, our business partners or selected third parties, including any payment and financial products.
3. We may provide User’s Personal Data to certain third parties for use by them in marketing their own goods and Services, including (i) our affiliates, (ii) business partners and (iii) other third parties.
4. User’s consent to the use of User’s Personal Data for direct marketing purposes will be solicited by way of an opt-in checkbox or other positive indication of no objection.
5. If at any time User does not wish us to continue to use or provide to other persons User’s Personal Data for use in direct marketing as described above and in the relevant consent, then User may exercise User’s “opt-out” right by notifying us.
E. SECURITY MEASURES AND RETENTION
We take all reasonable steps, including technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect User’s Personal Data that we process, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
For registered users of TRUEMONEY account, User’s Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited in the TRUEMONEY Platform through User’s TRUEMONEY account, which is protected by a password or PIN code. We recommend that User does not disclose its password or PIN code to anyone. Our personnel will never ask any User for its password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. User should not save its log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on shared or public computer.
F. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND WEBSITES
TRUEMONEY Platform may provide links to other websites and services (including apps operated by third parties) for User’s convenience and information. These services and websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest User to review before conducting any activities or using any of their services. For any linked websites which are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their contents, their privacy practices and the quality of their services.
J . ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
K . OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
PT. Witami Tunai Mandiri
Millenium Centennial Center, 36 floor
Jl. Jend.Sudirman Kav. 25, Kuningan- Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan
Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
Contact Center: 0804-1000-100