TRUEMONEY APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(TrueMoney Wallet Indonesia)
These Terms and Conditions applies to all Users of TRUEMONEY Application which Services are provided by PT Witami Tunai Mandiri ("TRUEMONEY INDONESIA", or "We”, “Our”, “Us") in connection with the use and access of TRUEMONEY Application.
TRUEMONEY INDONESIA is a server-based electronic money operator established and managed by PT. Witami Tunai Mandiri domiciled in Millennium Centennial Center, 36th Floor, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 25, Kuningan-Setiabudi, South Jakarta, 12920, which is duly licensed and supervised by Bank Indonesia, namely:
a) Electronic Money Issuer as concluded in Letter No. 16/129/DKSP dated July 18, 2014 as extended by Letter No. 20/259/DKSP/Srt/B dated July 12, 2018 issued by the Payment System Policy Department or “DKSP” (Departemen Kebijakan Sistem Pembayaran); and
b) Fund Transfer Provider as concluded in Certificate No. 16/152/DKSP/58 dated July 18, 2014.
TRUEMONEY ID means the identity of TRUEMONEY Application Users for the purpose of accessing the Services, and the mobile application.
KYC means Know Your Customer Principle as a series of further stages of Customer Due Diligence, KYC is an action for the identification, verification, and monitoring process of prospective Users conducted by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA prior to the prospective Users being approved by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA as users of TRUEMONEY Application services.
Dormant Account means registered account of TRUEMONEY Agent or TRUEMONEY Member which within a certain period of time does no Transaction.
Services consists of Electronic Money and Fund Transfer services that allow Users to have limit balance in TRUEMONEY Application.
TRUEMONEY Agent means any certain individuals or entities partnering with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to distribute Services to Members and non-Members, through Android-based smartphone application.
Merchant means any retail stores or third parties under agreement with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA that offer Products and Services to Users.
Members mean TRUEMONEY Application Users to whom CDD or KYC has been or has not been conducted.
Users mean any individuals who use TRUEMONEY Application Services.
Unregistered Users mean TRUEMONEY Application Users to whom CDD or KYC process has not been conducted thus the benefits must be distinguished from Registered Users in accordance with applicable Bank Indonesia regulations.
Registered Users mean TRUEMONEY Application Users to whom CDD or KYC process is conducted which shall be provided with benefits in accordance with applicable Bank Indonesia regulations and the maximum total transaction amount per month (accumulatively) is IDR 20,000,000 (twenty million Rupiah).
Partner Channel means is a third party that cooperates with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA in providing TRUEMONEY Application Services to TRUEMONEY Agents and TRUEMONEY Members.
Password means a combination of letters and numbers created by Users to access TRUEMONEY Application and can be changed by Users.
TRUEMONEY PIN (Personal Identification Number) is confidential information and only known by Users and must be entered/input by Users for the use of TRUEMONEY Application Services. TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN are used to prove that Users are entitled to TRUEMONEY Application Services.
OTP (One Time Password) means random code sent via SMS to respective Users.
Products and Services means any goods and/or services advertised or offered on TRUEMONEY Application and/or Merchants.
Transaction means all financial activities involving the User's TRUEMONEY Application balance, including but not limited to: debit, credit, transfer, top-up, cash out, purchase of Product and Services available on TRUEMONEY Application and/or Merchant applications made online or offline.
Personal Data means any information from which an individual can be identified independently or through a combination of other information in our possession (e.g., directly or indirectly through our systems).
II. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Prospective Users who register through TRUEMONEY Application shall fill in Personal Data including but not limited to Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number/Mobile Number, Email, Identity Card Number (or Resident Identification Number - as applicable for Indonesian citizens), and must upload their scanned of valid proof of identity. Prospective Users who register through TRUEMONEY Application shall undergo KYC process to be classified as Registered Members, while Users who have not undergone KYC process will be classified as Unregistered Users.
3. Users can then use TRUEMONEY Application Services to make Transactions for Products and Services provided and make Transactions at TRUEMONEY INDONESIA merchant website or application.
III. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When first using TRUEMONEY Application Services, Users must register an account and log in using the PIN provided by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA via SMS. Users are asked to change their PIN the first time they log in, with a new PIN according to the User’s wishes.
Users hereby agree and warrant that Personal Data and all data for each Transaction are accurate, correct and complete. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall not be responsible for any impact that may arise due to negligence, incompleteness, obscurity, or inaccuracy of order/data from Users.
Any Transaction commanded by Users in TRUEMONEY Application shall be executed and irrevocable upon such Users providing PIN for verification.
Each command approved by Users stored in TRUEMONEY INDONESIA data center is valid data received as evidence from the relevant Users and shall be valid command to TRUEMONEY Application to carry out the Transaction.
TRUEMONEY Application accepts and executes every order from Users as valid order under the terms of PIN and for such purpose TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall have no obligation to examine or investigate the authenticity or validity or authority of the relevant Users’ TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN or to assess or prove the accuracy or completion of the order or command of the intended Transaction, and thus, the order shall be legally binding on the User accordingly.
TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall have the right not to carry out the order from Users, if:
a. Users account balance in TRUEMONEY Application is not sufficient to make Transaction.
b. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA knows or has reason to suspect that fraud or crime has been or will be committed.
c. Users have not completed KYC process – therefore, such Users cannot use certain features such as peer to peer transfer (sending money to fellow TRUEMONEY Application Users), cashing out, and transferring to bank accounts.
For any possibility of data discrepancy in any transaction made by Users in TRUEMONEY Application service or on Partner Channel, data reconciliation shall always refer to the data owned by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA.
As proof that the Transaction ordered by Users has been successfully carried out by TRUEMONEY Application, Users will receive notification about the Transaction through the user dashboard in the User's TRUEMONEY Application.
Users agree and acknowledge that: by carrying out Transaction through TRUEMONEY Application, all Users’ orders received by TRUEMONEY Application shall be treated as valid evidence even though no written document is made and/or signed document is issued. Proof of order from Users to TRUEMONEY Application is sent electronically and stored in TRUEMONEY INDONESIA data center and/or stored in other form of information and data storage at TRUEMONEY INDONESIA, either in the form of written documents, records, computer printouts and/or copies, which shall be valid evidence therefore its validity, truth or authenticity shall not be denied.
In relation to Unregistered TRUEMONEY Users, the maximum account limit balance shall be IDR 2,000,000 (two million Rupiah); the Services obtained is only in the form of top-up and payment.
Whilst with respect to Registered TRUEMONEY Users, the maximum account limit balance shall be IDR 10,000,000 (ten million Rupiah); the Services obtained is in the form of top-up, disbursement, balance transfer to fellow Users and to bank accounts, as well as payment.
Users shall not receive any interest on the placement of funds in TRUEMONEY Application account.
Users’ funds placed in TRUEMONEY Application are not protected by Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS).
Users may contact and report to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Customer Service phone number (08041000100) in case of loss of sim card or smartphone device with the number registered at TRUEMONEY Application so as to be blocked. The report needs to include the ID/SIM card number that registered in TRUEMONEY INDONESIA system.
Users are required to update frequently in case of any changes to Personal Data by calling TRUEMONEY Customer Service phone number (08041000100).
TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall only be obliged to bear the direct loss suffered by Users provided that such loss is evidently due to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA's fault, with a maximum amount of the nominal amount of the relevant or disputed transaction.
IV. TRUEMONEY ID, PASSWORD AND PIN
TRUEMONEY ID and PIN are confidential codes and the authority to use them rests with the Users. TRUEMONEY ID is permanent and cannot be changed.
Users are required to secure their TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN as confidential information and are thus requested not to share them with anyone. Be careful when using TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN so as they are not visible and known to others.
Users are advised to change their password and PIN periodically.
Shall Users be aware or suspect that TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN for TRUEMONEY Application has been discovered by any unauthorized person, Users are obliged to immediately make changes to their PIN.
All orders and Transactions based on any unauthorized use of TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN by unauthorized parties shall be the responsibility of the relevant Users.
Users hereby declare that the use of TRUEMONEY ID, Password, and PIN in each order for TRUEMONEY Application transaction shall also serve as authorization from Users for TRUEMONEY Application to carry out Transactions, but is not limited to debiting the Users account balance available on TRUEMONEY Application in context of executing the ordered Transaction.
All misuse of TRUEMONEY ID, Password or PIN shall be the responsibility of Users. Users hereby hold TRUEMONEY INDONESIA harmless from any and all claims that may arise, both from third parties and the User himself as a result of misuse of TRUEMONEY's ID, Password and PIN.
V. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
Access to TRUEMONEY Application Services will be terminated by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA if:
a. Users request to permanently stop accessing TRUEMONEY Application Services, because, among other things:
i. Users forget about access to TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN.
ii. Users close all accounts accessible through TRUEMONEY Application Service.
iii. TRUEMONEY Application account is included in fraud investigation.
b. Evidence of receipt of written report from Users regarding Users’ TRUEMONEY ID, Password and PIN being allegedly or already known by other unauthorized parties.
c. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA implements compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
In the event that Members wish to report a loss of balance, request for blocking and reactivation due to the termination of access to the above-mentioned Services, Users must contact TRUEMONEY Customer Service via the Customer Service phone number or email address as written in the 'Contact' menu in TRUEMONEY Application.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Users shall hold TRUEMONEY INDONESIA harmless from any claim, shall TRUEMONEY INDONESIA be unable to carry out the order for Transaction from Users, either partially or wholly, due to any events or causes beyond the control of TRUEMONEY Application including but not limited to hindrance due to computer virus or Trojan Horses system or components that may hinder TRUEMONEY Application Services, or computer systems, Internet Service Users or Providers, natural disaster, war, riot, malfunctioning equipment, system or transmission, power failures, telecommunication disruption, government policy, banking system failure, and any other events or reasons beyond TRUEMONEY INDONESIA's control or ability.
VII. DORMANT ACCOUNT AND DORMANT ACCOUNT FEE
1. Provisions for inactive accounts (hereinafter referred to as “Dormant Accounts”) shall apply to TRUEMONEY Agents and TRUEMONEY Members.
2. TRUEMONEY Agents shall be considered inactive or Dormant in case of no Transactions for 3 (three) consecutive months. TRUEMONEY Agents authorize TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to deduct the Agents’ balance and charge the Dormant Account Fee with 15 (fifteen) days' notice (hereinafter referred to as "Dormant Account Fee"). Agents Dormant Accounts hereby waive Articles 1813, 1814 and 1816 of Indonesian Civil Code and grant TRUEMONEY INDONESIA the irrevocable right and power to charge Dormant Account Fee with notice 15 (fifteen) days’ prior notice with the following conditions:
a) Dormant Account fee of IDR 50,000 (fifty thousand Rupiah) will be charged monthly for any Dormant Accounts that meet the above criteria. The fee will be charged to any Dormant Accounts that has not made any Transaction for 3 (three) consecutive months (retroactive). TRUEMONEY INDONESIA will deduct the remaining Dormant Account balance if it is less than IDR 50,000 (fifty thousand Rupiah).
b) Furthermore, if Agent Dormant Accounts balance fall below the applicable Dormant Account Fee and TRUEMONEY INDONESIA is not able to charge Dormant Account Fee that meet a criteria as above, subject to prior notification to Dormant Accounts, then TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall reserve the right and receive irrevocable power to close such accounts permanently in case of an empty balance or IDR 0 (zero Rupiah) and charge Dormant Account Fee in the amount of remaining balance of respective Dormant Accounts.
c) If the Dormant Agent conduct a Transaction in his/her account, the status of such Account becomes active and will no longer be dormant and will not be charged Dormant Account Fee in the following month until the Agent re-enters the Dormant Account period.
For the purposes of this provision, "Transaction" means the completion of all financial activities involving the Users’ TRUEMONEY Application balance, including but not limited to: debit, credit, transfer, top-up, cash out, purchase of Products and Services available at TRUEMONEY INDONESIA platform and website or the merchant application carried out online or offline, as Your instruction.
3. Member is considered inactive or dormant in the event that there is no Transaction for 3 (three) consecutive months same way as the agent account above. Dormant Account Fee will be charged automatically in the 4th (fourth) month. Member accounts are free of charge and will be deactivated if there is no transaction movement or the final balance is Rp. 0. If a Dormant Member returns to make transactions on his account, then the account status can be reactivated by contacting Truemoney Customer Care.
4. In connection with the closure of Dormant Accounts by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA, the TRUEMONEY Agents, and TRUEMONEY Member hereby agree to waive the enforcement of Articles 1266 and 1267 of Indonesian Civil Code, unless TRUEMONEY Agent or TRUEMONEY Member closes their Dormant Account themselves.
5. These provisions regarding Dormant Accounts are notified on the date 16 August 2023 and are effective within the next one month, i.e., on the date 1 September 2023.
Only Registered Users (KYC) can withdraw the existing balance on TRUEMONEY Application. Withdrawal can only be made through TRUEMONEY Partner Channel. Fees for this Withdrawal may differ according to the policy of each Partner Channel.
In each balance Withdrawal made, TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall reserve the right to disclose the User’s full name or Identity as registered User to partners. Shall there be any discrepancy in the User's identity, TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall not be responsible for such difference in identity and shall reserve the right to refuse any balance Withdrawal transactions indicated as suspicious until the correct identity of the valid User is obtained.
TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall not be responsible in case of misuse of balance Withdrawal transactions. Users fully understand and shall be responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of every detail of balance withdrawal information.
Any disruption or loss that may arise related to Withdrawal due to system failure in the service ecosystem of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA or Partners including any other cooperating third parties, shall fully not be the responsibility of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA. Furthermore, shall there be any complaints from Users submitted to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA, TRUEMONEY INDONESIA will help to resolve this problem together with partners including any other third parties involved in Withdrawal process to follow up immediately. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA shall not be responsible for any technical problem/system disturbance occurring beyond TRUEMONEY INDONESIA's control (force majeure).
IX. REJECTION OF TRANSACTION
We can refuse to carry out Transaction by You, shall our system find any suspicious transaction pattern, partial or complete violation of Terms and Conditions and/or difference in your identity data in our possession, and shall it not meet the provisions as required by the applicable statutory regulations.
Our Services may be interrupted by certain events or matters beyond our authority and control (Force Majeure), including but not limited to natural disaster, power failures, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, and any other matters beyond our authority and control. You therefore agree to release Us from any claim, shall We be unable to fulfill Your instructions through TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account either partially or wholly due to Force Majeure.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Graphics, logos, photos, images, names, words, letters, numbers, text, color settings and element combinations of any intellectual property rights available through TRUEMONEY Application Services are owned by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA or its suppliers or Merchants. Such trademarks shall not be used for any matters unrelated to Products and Services in any way that may cause confusion among TRUEMONEY Application Users or harm TRUEMONEY INDONESIA or its suppliers or Merchants. TRUEMONEY Application Users are prohibited from copying, reproducing or using it for profit and in any way without the prior written consent of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA or its suppliers or Merchants.
Shall any part of these Terms and Conditions become invalid or unenforceable due to applicable laws and regulations, Users agree that such invalidity shall not affect all other parts of these Terms and Conditions. We will endeavor to change such provisions in order to be valid and not violate any other legal provisions so that they can reflect the same purpose of their respective provisions.
XIII. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
By using TRUEMONEY Application Service, Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that their interpretation shall be subject to the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia. Any legal action or dispute that may arise in connection with TRUEMONEY Application Service, must be resolved in South Jakarta District Court or without prejudice to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA's right to submit any claim to another competent district court in Indonesia.
Each User can contact TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Customer Service by telephone or e-mail address as stated in the 'Contact' menu on TRUEMONEY Application for any questions, complaints or problems related to Transaction and difficulties in accessing TRUEMONEY Application Services. Customer complaints will be resolved within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) business days. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Customer Service will confirm to each User the status of the complaint if the complaint has been resolved or inform the relevant User if the resolution will take more than 14 business days as it requires further investigation.
We shall reserve the right to make any changes to websites, policies, these terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions at any time upon providing notification to Users in the media we provide. All changes, additions, deletions, modifications and others that we make in connection with these services shall automatically take effect within 1x24 hours after they are downloaded and posted on TRUEMONEY Application. Users are advised to constantly read and inquire every notification that we convey to TRUEMONEY INDONESIA media. Therefore, Users hereby agree to be bound by any changes we make to the websites, policies, these terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions.
We declare that Merchants are independent contractors who are not associated with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA or any of our subsidiaries, employees, management or other affiliated parties.
Users agree that TRUEMONEY INDONESIA may use Users’ Personal Data for internal data analysis purposes if necessary.
ADDENDUM A – Policy Privacy
As more fully described in Terms and Conditions for TRUEMONEY INDONESIA (“Terms and Conditions”), TRUEMONEY Application is an integrated service application designed by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA for users. TRUEMONEY Application provides gateway for TRUEMONEY Application registered Users to participate in various activities, including accessing information or promotions, and making payments.
Shall a User not provide us with such Personal Data, we will remain be unable to provide full Services to such User within TRUEMONEY Application or to comply with laws or guidelines issued by regulatory bodies or relevant authorities.
A. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may obtain Users Personal Data from various sources (e.g. from Users or through third parties), including:
1. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) about the Users’ mobile device or other hardware used to access TRUEMONEY Application (including the Users’ IP address, geographic location, browser/platform type and version, internet service provider, operating system, source referral/exit page, length of visit/use, page view and any search terms used by Users) (“Device Information”).
2. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when Users register for TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account as TRUEMONEY Application Users, including Users’ name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address (“Registration Information”).
3. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) during the use of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account, including bank account numbers, billing and shipping information, transaction data, and any other information from Users checks or payment command (“Account Information”).
4. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when Users utilize virtual account provided by TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to receive electronic money and/or electronic wallet payments from the payer, whether you are service provider or Merchant, TRUEMONEY INDONESIA may collect certain information related to your utilization including but not limited to services and/or goods transacted, the amount you collect from each transaction, withdrawal or settlement account details and withdrawal or settlement history.
5. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA may also collect your Personal Data from third parties (including agent, vendor, supplier, contractor, our partner, and any other parties who provide services to us, perform function on our behalf, or who cooperate with us). In such cases, we will only collect your Personal Data for or in connection with the purposes involving such third parties or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be).
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will use the Personal Data we collect about Users for the following purposes:
1. Verify the Users’ eligibility to use any of features and functions of TRUEMONEY Application.
2. Process Users registration with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account as TRUEMONEY Application Users, maintain and manage Users registration.
3. Provide related Services and customer services to Users regarding the use of Users’ TRUEMONEY account, including, cooperating with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA to facilitate the settlement of the purchase price of goods and services, delivery, and related services for purchase, refund, sending notification about Users transaction, and respond to Users question, feedback, claim or dispute.
4. Provide related Services and customer services to Users regarding the use of TRUEMONEY Application, to facilitate Users in identifying other TRUEMONEY Application Users when Users are checking their mobile phone contact through TRUEMONEY Application.
5. Improve and expand our offerings by researching and developing new functions of TRUEMONEY Application or other new products and services that we may offer from time to time.
6. Conduct research, statistical analysis or surveys, either orally or in writing, to manage and protect our business including our information technology infrastructure, to measure the performance of TRUEMONEY Application and any other Services we offer and to ensure Users satisfaction with our Services.
7. Analyze trends, usage and other behaviors (whether individually or in the aggregate), which helps us better understand how our Users and our collective Users base access and use TRUEMONEY Application and the underlying commercial activities they undertake, including for the purpose of improving our Services and responding to customer questions and preferences.
8. As we have obtained the Users’ consent in accordance with applicable law and as referred to in section D below, we may provide direct marketing information to Users related to the services offered by us and our affiliates and selected third parties using the Users’ Personal Data, to contact Users, including by phone, text (SMS), email, and mail.
9. Manage risk, conduct creditworthiness and capability inspection, or assess, detect, investigate, prevent and/or resolve fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protect the integrity of our information technology platform.
10. Detect, investigate, prevent or remedy violations against Terms and Conditions, any applicable internal TRUEMONEY Application policies, industry standards, guidelines, relevant laws or regulations.
11. Make any disclosures as required by any country's laws or regulations applicable to us or our affiliates, government officials, or third parties, including any card associations or other payment networks. Disclosure may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement in any country applicable to us or our affiliates (including money laundering and anti-terrorism reporting requirements).
12. Make any disclosures to prevent harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to address claims or potential claims brought against us or our affiliates.
13. Any other legitimate business purposes, such as protecting Users from harm, protecting lives, keeping our systems and products safe, and protecting our rights and/or other property.
We may also use Users’ Personal Data in any other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or for which Users have subsequently consented.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ Personal Data in our possession will be kept confidential, however we may provide such information to the following parties (domestic or overseas) for the purposes specified in B.1 to B.3 above:
1. TRUEMONEY INDONESIA accounts and other TRUEMONEY INDONESIA Services wholly or partly owned by group companies.
2. Any agents, contractors or third party service providers who cooperate with us in providing Services to Users, including for fraud prevention, billing collection, data entry, database management, promotion, marketing, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts, and payment extension services.
3. Any entities with whom we maintain business referrals or other commercial arrangements, including affiliated parties, third parties or entities commercially involved with TRUEMONEY INDONESIA.
4. Merchants and other organizations, such as payment networks or financial institutions, through which the payments are made using TRUEMONEY Application, or other entities that allow the use of TRUEMONEY Application.
5. Third party financial institutions, banks, collection agencies, and credit agencies.
6. Third party marketing service providers.
7. Professional advisors, law enforcement agencies, insurance companies, governments, and regulatory authorities or other institutions to which TRUEMONEY INDONESIA is obliged to make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangements, including arrangements with any card associations or payment networks.
8. Entities involved in any merger, acquisition, financing transaction or joint venture with us.
D. DIRECT MARKETING
As set out in B.7, TRUEMONEY INDONESIA may intend to use Users’ Personal Data in direct marketing activities and, in the future, will obtain Users’ consent with respect to the scope and means intended for such direct marketing activities. Where Users give further consent, then please note that:
1. Certain Personal Data that we collect from time to time may be used in direct marketing and promotion.
2. We may offer Users the promotion of goods and services deemed relevant to Users for which Users’ further consent will be specifically obtained. This may include goods and Services that we, our affiliates, our business partners or selected third parties offer, including any payment and financial products.
3. We may provide Users Personal Data to certain third parties for their use in marketing their own goods and Services, including (i) our affiliates, (ii) business partners and (iii) other third parties.
4. Users consent for the use of Users’ Personal Data for direct marketing purposes will be requested by checking the “opt in” box or any other positive indication of no objection.
5. Shall at any time Users not want us to continue to use or provide Users’ Personal Data to others for use in direct marketing as described above and in the relevant agreement, then Users may exercise the Users’ "quit" right by notifying us.
E. SECURITY MEASURES AND RETENTION
We take all reasonable measures, including technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect Users’ Personal Data that we process, from any loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For registered users of TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account, Registration Information and User Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited in TRUEMONEY Application through the User's TRUEMONEY INDONESIA account, which is protected with password or PIN code. We recommend that Users do not disclose their passwords or PIN codes to anyone. Our personnel will never ask anyone for password by unsolicited phone call or unsolicited email. Users shall not store their login information (e.g., user ID and password) on shared or public computers.
I. FURTHER INFORMATION
PT. Witami Tunai Mandiri
Millenium Centennial Center, 36th Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 25, Kuningan-Setiabudi, South Jakarta,
Special Capital Region of Jakarta
Contact Center: 0804-1000-100
No Need to Hesitate to Send Money With #TRUEMONEYID